Reward programs are easy to create. Having an effective one that translates into a real benefit for both parties involved requires some forethought. We, at Dotcom Team look at rewards as something that keeps giving and dedicate our efforts to make that happen. Now that we have done some talking, let’s do some walking and see what’s in the rewards store!
What is #YourReferralYourChoice campaign?
- – #YourReferralYourChoice campaign will enhance & diversify the current team of technology savvy professionals by encouraging new employee referrals.
How does it work?
- – Current employee of the company refers a friend/acquaintance for employment at the company.
- – If referred candidate is hired, a reward gets initiated for the referrer.
- – The referrer has a choice to either accept a referral bonus of $1500 or get a fully paid enrollment ($1800 value) to a 9-month Nanodegree online program at Udacity.
- – If you choose Udacity nanodegree program, then visit the Udacity nanodegree program site and email us the program of your choice. Dotcom’s rewards program team will create a paid registration for the program of your choice and will provide you with login credentials.
What is Nanodegree program at Udacity?
- – Udacity is a MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) educational organization offering cutting edge technology courses curated & taught by engineers from Google, Facebook, AT&T, Github etc.
- – The nanodegree is a certified program built to enhance the right skills for a working professional. For more information, visit Udacity Nanodegree program.
What are the terms of the rewards?
- – The employee is eligible for the reward once the referred candidate has been employed at the company for a minimum of 90 days.
- – The referral reward will be a bonus of $1500 (pretax).
- – The enrollment to the nanodegree program will be fully paid by the company. No cash reimbursements is available for this reward.
- – The rewards program is open only for the current employees of The Dotcom Team.
Have a friend to refer or just need more information on the program/campaign, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org