The Dotcom Team Website Privacy Statement
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
- -When registering on our site or asking any questions you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- -We collect information from you when you fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
- -We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features to allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
How do we protect your information?
- -We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- -We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers.
- -We use regular Malware Scanning.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- -We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- -We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website.
The Dotcom Team, LLC
325 Wood Road
Braintree, MA 02184
Last Edited on November 11th, 2016